Legal texts online store – http://michaelcollinspubs.com/:
1. Legal Notice web ……………………………………………………………………. 2
3.- Cookies …………………………………………………………………………..………..5
4.- Tutorial ……………………………………………………………………………..……7
Legal notice Web:
1. Pursuant to Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI), we indicate:
Owner of the website: Jabal, SL (hereinafter “MICHAEL COLLINS PUB”).
Address: Plaça de la Sagrada Familia, 4,
CP: 08013 – Barcelona.
Company registered in the Commercial Register of Barcelona, _______________________________________________________________________. [MB1]
2. Intellectual property and responsibility for the contents.
1. Any use of all contents of the website of MICHAEL COLLINS PUB, specifically the text, design, works, trademarks, logos, source code and other protectable without the express consent of their owners, unless the possibility to share content when MICHAEL COLLINS PUB’s agreement.
Any unauthorized use will be pursued by the legitimate owners. Similarly, all trade names, trademarks or logos of any kind on the website of MICHAEL COLLINS PUB are protected by law.
2. MICHAEL COLLINS PUB is not responsible for the content that links on the website, if any, as provided for in Article 17 of the LSSI target.
3. MICHAEL COLLINS PUB not grant any license or authorization of personal use to the User of its intellectual and industrial property or any other right related to the website owned by MICHAEL COLLINS PUB and services offered therein.
Therefore, User acknowledges that the reproduction, distribution, commercialization, transformation, and in general, any other form of exploitation by any means, all or part of the contents of this website constitutes an infringement of intellectual property rights and / or Industrial MICHAEL COLLINS PUB or the holder thereof and may give rise to the exercise by MICHAEL COLLINS PUB of all judicial or extrajudicial actions which may be in exercising their rights.
Also, the information that the user can access through the website of MICHAEL COLLINS PUB, it may be protected by industrial, intellectual or other property. MICHAEL COLLINS PUB therefore not be liable in any case and under any circumstances that may commit offenses in connection with these rights.
3. Applicable law and jurisdiction.
This legal policy is subject to the provisions of Spanish law. For any dispute arising from the interpretation thereof, the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Barcelona, where this is not contrary to the provisions of Article 29 of the LSSI. 4. Conditions of use. The User agrees to use the website, content and services in accordance with the law, this Legal Notice, good customs and public order. Similarly, the User agrees not to use the website, its contents or services provided through it for purposes that are illegal, being contrary to the legal, policy or prejudicial interests or rights of others, or otherwise, you could damage, disable, render inaccessible or impair the website, its contents or its services or prevent normal use of the same by other users.
Also, the User expressly agrees not to destroy, alter, disable or otherwise, damage data, programs or documents that are on the website. 5. Special conditions. This Legal Notice applies to any user who accesses the website owned by MICHAEL COLLINS PUB. Users give their personal data for any of the features of the website MICHAEL COLLINS PUB must accept Policy Privacy .
1. JABAL SL (hereinafter, “MICHAEL COLLINS PUB”), informs users that complies with current legislation regarding the protection of personal data, privacy of users and the secrecy and security of data, thereby adopting the technical and organizational measures to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data, given the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed access.
2. Services, access to content and product offerings of this website are exclusively aimed at older than 18 years, so, any person who delivers your personal data, expresses that age, being forbidden the use ofhttp://michaelcollinspubs.com/ and delivery of personal data minors.
3. MICHAEL COLLINS PUB process the data in accordance with the principles of quality required by Law 15/1999, of December 13 Data Protection (LOPD), confidentially and with the security measures required by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulation implementing Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the protection of personal data (RLOPD) is approved.
4. The personal data that are provided in the Web, will be registered in a database owned by MICHAEL COLLINS PUB duly declared and registered at the General Registry of Data Protection, in order to carry out the provision of the services offered and to send by any means, including e-mail, offers for products and services of our company, improving commercial relations and managing requests made by our customers.
5. The mere fact that you send your personal data will MICHAEL COLLINS PUB User’s consent for inclusion in the file and the corresponding treatment.
6. The user can revoke the consent, without retroactive effects, and exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by letter enclosing a photocopy of their ID card or other identification document Jabal SL, Plaça de la Sagrada Familia , 4 CP: 08013 – Barcelona.
7. The User guarantees that the personal data provided MICHAEL COLLINS PUB are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes thereto so that, at all times reflect the current situation.
8. If you have any questions or comments about the way MICHAEL COLLINS PUB uses data from its users, write to email@example.com .
Text Link Cookies
In compliance with Law 34/2002, dated July 11, services of the information society and electronic commerce, Jabal, SL informs users that, in the event that this page has use of their own cookies and third, continuing to improve service, the following shall apply:
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among others, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or his team, depending on the type of navigation, to provide better service through the website.
Who manages the cookies on the website?
Cookies are managed by an entity that is data obtained through cookies (Cookies third).
What kind of cookies used this site and what your goals are?
Allow user to navigate through a website and the use of different options or services that serve this. For example: To control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted parts of hits, remember the elements of an order …. (technical cookies).
What is the time frame in which the cookie is active?
Data are collected and stored in the terminal and can be accessed during the period of time you want the head of cookies and can last minutes or years (persistent cookies).
Allow, block or delete cookies
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer.
Text pop-up window
http://michaelcollinspubs.com/ uses its own and third parties in order to better serve cookies. If you continue to browse you are accepting their use. However, you can change your cookie settings or get more information here .
Jan 31st by MC